Friday, November 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Eveything is going great! Sweet little Tyler has pretty much just slept and made cute faces. Barely a fuss all day long. He is doing ver well on the formula and I don't think he has the same milk allergy that Avery did. He even had his first real poop!

Avery is very happy to have us home and is very excited about the "baba". She even learned how to say Ty. She was VERY excited about finally putting a real baby in the swing and was jumping up and down and clapping. She's still not feeling too great but she's hanging in there.

My in-laws have been so great. They've done all the cooking/cleaning/laundry/groceries/etc. And I am doing pretty good. Would love some time to sit here and catch up with all of you but I'll have to wait for my in-laws to leave for that I think. Still really tired and a little emotional and on edge but not too bad. Tyler and I took a wonderful nap together this afternoon -- I just love snuggling with my little man. And I am on my second glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment