Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Avery -- 13 weeks old


Dear Avery,
Daddy and I were just talking about how we get excited to wake up in the morning because we know you'll be there ready to greet us with that big smile of yours. There is nothing more beautiful. And it's even better now that you're consistently sleeping until morning! Every day with you, Avery, is a gift. And I treasure each and every one of them. 

You celebrated the start of your first Hanukkah the other night and are about to celebrate your very first Christmas. All of these firsts with you are so special and I am so lucky to spend them all with you. 

Daddy asked me what I wanted from Santa this year. I told him I already have everything I could ever want.

I love you and Daddy so much.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment