Monday, October 26, 2009

ok, BB can stay in

My mother-in-law had her consultation with the surgeon today. Her surgery will be sometime between Nov 12 - Nov 19 which means there is a really good chance she will not miss BB's grand entrance and she and my father-in-law will be able to come and take care of Avery. I am SO relieved!! I also feel like if her doctors were THAT worried they wouldn't be putting the surgery off for another 2 weeks.

So as much as I really want to meet BB I am ok with him/her cooking as long as needed. If BB wants a November birthday who am I to decide otherwise?!

And I'll feel a lot better about getting induced at 41 weeks if BB hasn't shown up by then rather than being induced today at 39 weeks. Do you hear that BB? I'll give you 2 more weeks if you need it. But I'll take you any time now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment